SSC CHSL exam is an online and offline examination conducted at various places across
India. Candidates who pass the 10 + 2 examination are eligible for SSC CHSL exam.
The SSC CHSL examination or (Combined Higher Secondary Level
Examination) for recruitment of candidates for the post of Staff Selection Commission Data
Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Sorting Assistant, Court Clerk, and
The SSC CHSL exam is conducted in two levels – Tier 1 and Tier 2, which qualify in both
stages, they are included in Tier 3, ie skill-based test. The final selection is based on the cut
off for the combined level and level 2 marks.
SSC CHSL EXAM FROM
The ssc chsl application form process will start from 3 December and will run till 10 January 2020.
Application forms can be submitted by 11.59 on 10 January 2020. At the same time, the last
the date for online fee payment and offline challan generation is 12 January 2020. The last date
for payment through challan is 14 January 2020.
A preliminary examination of the SSC CHSL 2020 exam will be conducted from 16 March to
27 March 2020. Applicants who qualify for preliminary examination will be called for the
main examination. Applicants who qualify for the ration will be called for the main
examination. The Tier 2 exam will be descriptive type and the exam will be conducted by 28
June 2020. After their posts will be appointed. In this, applicants appointed to Lower
Divisional Clerk or Junior Secretariat Assistant posts will get 19,900-63,200 salary under
Pay Level 2. Similarly, applicants appointed for Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant posts
will get 25,500-81,000 salary under Pay Level 4. At the same time, the data entry operator
will also get 25,500-81,000 salary to underpay level 4. Similarly, applicants appointed on
Data Entry Operator Grade A will also get a 25,500-81,000 pay scale.
How to register
Return to the homepage of the ssc.nic.in website. The login section will appear on the right.
You have to register first. For this, click on the Register Now link.
– This will open the registration form. It has to be filled in four steps. Enter the name,
mobile number, email, and other information in it. Also, enter your address.
– Also, upload your 20 to 50 KB size photo and scan copy of 10 to 20 KB size signature here.
– The information on the Aadhaar number is to be provided at the time of registration. If the
Aadhaar number is not there, then it has to be scanned in JPG format by taking the left
thumb impression. The thumbprint file size should be between 20 and 50 KB.
– After checking all the information, press the button of the final submission. This will
complete the registration and you will get the registration number and password.
Other important information related to SSC CHSL 2020
– Candidates can apply for only one post.
On the day of the examination, it is mandatory to carry other documents issued by the
government, including voter card, Aadhaar card, or driving, for personal identification.
Without this, you will not get admission in the examination center.
– Along with this, three color photos of passport size will have to be taken along. Without
these, you will not be allowed to sit the exam.
– If the candidate does not get the admission card until one week before the examination,
then he can contact the concerned region center.
– Candidates appearing for class XII examination or awaiting the result can also apply for
these posts. Provided that they have to produce proof of passing in the examination (mark
sheet provisional certificate) at the time of typing test/skill test.
– Choose the examination center carefully during the online application. Candidates can
choose three examination centers in one region.
– The age limit and eligibility of the candidate will be calculated based on 01 January 2020.